Health and Safety Courses
Health & Safety in the Workplace (RQF Level 2 Award, 1 day)
Employees receive a good introduction to Health & Safety across a range of working environments with this level 2 qualification. All who need to be introduced to identifying and understanding the nature of hazards in the workplace and those who require refresher training in maintaining a safe working environment will benefit from this course.
An awareness of the key health and safety issues is provided to help ensure employees understand the importance of following agreed, approved systems in the workplace.
This qualification is part of the Qualifications and Credit Framework (RQF) and is regulated in England and Wales by the external regulators of qualifications – Ofqual and the Welsh Government. This qualification is supported by the Sector Skills Council for Manufacturing Technologies - Proskills.
Successful completion of the course will result in knowledge and skills for the candidate to:
- Understand roles and responsibilities for health, safety and welfare in the workplace.
- Understand how risk assessments contribute to health and safety.
- Understand how to identify and control the risks from common workplace hazards.
- Know the procedures for responding to accidents and incidents in the workplace.
- No previous experience is required to take part in this course.
Health & Safety at Work (4+ hours)
This short course will benefit all who need an introduction in identifying and understanding the nature of hazards in the workplace and those who require refresher training in maintaining a safe working environment. No previous experience is required to take part in this course.