Health & Safety at Work (Half Day)
All who need to be introduced to identifying and understanding the nature of hazards in the workplace and those who require refresher training in maintaining a safe working environment will benefit.
An awareness of the key health and safety issues is provided to help ensure employees understand the importance of following agreed, approved systems in the workplace.
Successful completion of the course will result in knowledge and skills for the candidate to:
- Understand roles and responsibilities for health, safety and welfare in the workplace.
- Understand how risk assessments contribute to health and safety.
- Understand how to identify and control the risks from common workplace hazards.
- Know the procedures for responding to accidents and incidents in the workplace.
- No previous experience is required to take part in this course.
What our customers say
“Learnt a lot and looking forward to putting it into practice in my organisation”.
Carl S, Bowen Consulting
“A very good course, very informative and made interesting, thanks!”
Rachel D, Durham Genome Centre
Group training in house at your premises for £345 + VAT for up to 12 people. Individuals - please contact us or check out our online training option below.
Health and Safety Online Training
Take a peek at our Working Safely course below and click the Buy Now link to get started and to pay securely online. Or you might want to head on over to our Online Training page for a bit more info. We'd love to hear from you too, so if you have any questions, just let us know.
Working Safely - Approved by RoSPA - £15.00 + VAT
Prefer to speak to someone?
Simply contact us and a friendly member of our team will be happy to help.