Part Funded Defibrillators Terms and Conditions
We’re trying to do something nice to help local charities and our wider community. We need to make sure that our scheme helps those most in need.
To make sure we all know where we stand, please have a look at the following to make sure you’re happy with everything before applying for a part funded defibrillator. If you have any questions please let us know so that we may try to help:
- Unfortunately, we are unable to help everyone!
- You must be a registered charity or Community Amateur Sports Club (CASC), within a 20 mile radius of NE1 to be eligible to apply. As you’d expect - you’ll need to prove this.
- You must have less than £10,000 in available funds.
- Due Diligence checks will be carried out on the information supplied and the financial status of the charity/CASC to ensure you meet the eligibility criteria.
- You must be able to contribute £350 + VAT towards a Heartsine defibrillator or £595 + VAT for an iPAD SP1 defibrillator.
- Defibrillators will be supplied to those we deem most in need of all applications and where the greatest value to service users/the community will be.
- We can only provide a part-funded defibrillator when we have sufficient funds in our defibrillator fund. This fund comes from the sale of defibrillators by those who buy them from us at our full price. As such, the more defibrillators we sell, the more defibrillators we can part-fund.
- What we provide: Defibrillator, carry case, pads, 1 set of free replacement pads if used within the first two years of ownership and free shipping.
- A signed declaration will be required by both Life Saving Training and your charity/CASC prior to dispatch, which will confirm the following:
- The defibrillator will become the property of the charity/CASC upon receipt.
- Life Saving Training is not responsible for the maintenance of the defibrillator or any accompanying parts and is not responsible for supplying consumables.
- You agree to properly maintain the defibrillator and keep it for its intended use of supporting your service users. It is not for resale and Life Saving Training reserves the right to carry out spot checks on defibrillator storage and its use and take any appropriate action.
- Life Saving Training reserves the right to use your charity/CASC name and logo in our public relations and marketing activities and can request supporting photographs/videos.
- By submitting an application, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to the above terms and conditions.
We try to keep things fair and as straightforward as possible. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com so that we may help!