CU Medical Systems iPAD SP1
Price displayed includes VAT.
The iPAD SP1 (Semi Automated or Fully Automated) defibrillator is suitable for use in a variety of environments and comes equipped with a paediatric switch, allowing users to easily change the treatment from adult mode to paediatric mode without the need for changing electrode pads.
2 Pairs of SMART Electrode Pads (Suitable for Adults & Children) – Disposable Battery – Carry Case – 2 AED Starter Kits – 7-year Manufacturing Warranty extended by 3 years when registered.
- Paediatric switch
- Ambient-noise detector measures background noise and adjusts voice instructions accordingly
- Integrated pad storage
- CPR Detection – the defibrillator can detect when CPR is being performed
- Visual indicator shows battery life, unit status and pad status
- Internal memory stores the last 5 events/ 3 hours of data
- Record event-data and transfer it with the built-in SD Card and IrDA ports
These fantastic defibrillators can be ordered through us for £1030 + VAT, including free delivery. Please state in your order notes if you would like the semi automated or fully automated version.
Please note, defibrillator manufacturers are struggling to keep up with demand at present and there may be a delay of several weeks if the product is on back order. Feel free to contact us prior to placing an order to check the lead time – firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Available on back-order